View Profile DigitalDuck

All 19 Audio Reviews

11 w/ Responses

HAHAHAHA!

I don't know how to hear this and not give it ten.

SirKoto51 responds:

thanx, this is just so stupid and random that you absolutely had too. :D

Bizarre!

I have absolutely no idea what conceivable game this would go with, but it sounds great regardless.

And I always knew I had a royal relative...

roboduck200 responds:

Hi unphysical formed relative.

Heh, my original plan was to make a video game sounding song but it kinda went out of that kind of area after I put it in audacity and messed around with it.

Nice!

I never really liked Ristar, but I loved the music, and this was one my favourites. You just made it better.

deliverance84 responds:

Thanks for awesome review, it is my fav too man, ristar had a cool ost huh?

Yes, yes, yes!

You really should do more jazz. This is fantastic! I really like the style you've got here.

Wow!

I don't know how you managed to do it, but despite being based on something that lasts four seconds, you managed to create 1:47 of remix that doesn't sound repetitive. For that alone, you deserve a 10.

AetherFlaer responds:

Awesome. Thank you for the great review. I tried to do something new with this. I don't know if I succeeded or not but I'm very glad you liked it.

Thanks!

Wow!

This should really be next season's theme. It's "now", but it's also accurate to the official themes. I really can't fault it at all.

What, no reviews?

I like the ambience your mixes have. I haven't made any Sonic 3K mixes yet because I can't get them to sound right, but you seem to manage just fine. I like the synth that plays over the second half of the song too - it actually makes it feel like a Launch Base.

I love it!

This is great "film" music! It reminds me of the Terminator theme in places, but I think that's just me. You should make more like this. Really.

Nice!

Faithful to the original, but the instrumentation you've used makes it sound much more... Gorbichev. Which is good, obviously.

lordofsquad responds:

Thanks for the review. =)

I play piano, play games, make games, and have a very good sense of humour.

28, Male